The Gucci Cosmogonie collection was presented against the backdrop of the historic Castel del Monte in Italy. The show brought together aesthetics from distant eras and geographies, and linked elements form the past with the present. This new crescent-shaped shoulder bag was shown on the runway and was inspired by the House’s archives, it is crafted in soft leather and features the Double G emblem??a code originally introduced in the 1970s.
- White soft leather
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Interior: 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Magnetic closure with Double G
- Medium size: W39cm x H38cm x D2cm